Personal Weather Station Dashboard (PWS_Dashboard) Long-Term-Support version December 2020 (2012_lts)
- Current release version, using a Ecowitt station with "Custom upload" as source
with "tall" setting 3 block's wide - 4 high
- Same website, black version with the option "round"
or with the option "less is more"
or with the option "no borders".
- New version, currently in Beta-Test. It supports more data-sources and more weather forecastst.
Will be released in second quarter of 2023 as an extra version alongside the current 2012_lts release.
Discussion topic at the WeatherWatch forum
Rules of conduct:
- The PWS_Dashboard website-template and the licenses used can only be used for non-commercial purposes.
- It is a free template with free support, you will not be charged a fee or whatever.
- When you downloaded the PWS_Dashboard:
= = => You agreed not to charge others for help with installing the dashboard
= = => and not to sell any part of it.
Downloads for new users
- Click here to download the latest full version .
Updates up to December 14, 2022 are included in the download.
- Compatabillity tested with PHP 8.2
- Important: You have to download a full version only once.
= = => Use the PWS_updates script to download enhanced and new scripts.
Read more here..
- The downloads for the realtime.txt template files can be found here for Meteobridge,
- Extra sensor (f.i. soil) files for some weather-programs can be downloaded here.
- Remove the scripts from your website if you do not use them or if you consider PWS_dashboard of "no value" to you.
if my scripts and their support helped you building and enhancing your website.
- There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
- Estimate the value of the current scripts for yourself and for your visitors
- Ask yourself if you need updates in the future
- And if you will need my time to answer questions.
LongtermSupport version 2012_lts will be supported "as long as I am willing or able to pay for the costs".
- You can expect reasonable support and answers to your questions
- When you post questions in this dedicated part on
the WeatherWatch forum
- Do not use private messages or e-mails with questions.
- Always consider the time difference between your location and the my location in Europe->Belgium
Documentation for WD only
Available for the following weather-upload files:
WDapi or clientraw.txt with WeatherDisplay
- clientraw.txt as used by Meteohub ,
WSWIN and others
- realtime.txt originally defined for
- now also used by
Can also used for stations uploading
Weatherlink.com both v1 and v2-API,
Ambient weather net or
The PWS_Dashboard can also used with Ecowitt "Custom upload" .
Latest update: 2023-01-21 13:00 UTC